What would actually need to happen for you in a conflict so that you can feel well again? E.G. that the other apologizes, takes a statement back, promises that it will not happen again, provides a more proper information to third parties, leaves you alone, or even disappears completely from your life? This reflection is already an interesting step. And when you have found your answer, the following questions could be next:
- What do you need it for? To help you feel well again. Yes, and:
- Why is that necessary to make you feel well again?
- How come you believe you need that?
- What do you think about yourself in this regard?
- Who and how is the one that needs it?
- Are you really like that today?